Rip the Wave Details
10 groomed lacrosse fields and only 20 minutes from the shores of Lake Michigan and down the road from the campus of Notre Dame. Bring your trunks or your favorite Fighting Irish gear and lace up your stick and get ready for some lacrosse. Bring all your teams this at this 6th year event and close out your summer with a fantastic Midwest tournament with 80+ teams.
Cost & Format
Boys 2030 and above: $1,350
Boys 2031/32: $800
Girls HS: $1000
Multi team discount: Bring 4+ more teams and save $100 per team.
Four Game Guarantee. 3 pool play games with at least 1 playoff/consolation game
(7v7 | 2A, 2M, 2D, 1G)
Location & Directions
Rip the Wave Resources
Premier Hospitality Group is the official hotel partner for US LAX EVENTS. With over 20 years of hotel experience, they have made the hotel process for teams & individuals attending the tournament as simple and effortless as possible. In just a few clicks, your hotel block is secured, and reservation instructions sent to your email that can be forwarded to your team. As a coach or team manager you are able to review current rooming lists through your Premier Hospitality Group account, allowing you to see who has reserved within your block. Hotel rates are lowest published with team friendly cancellation policies.
It really is as easy as it sounds, what are you waiting for, block your rooms today!
There will be a $10 parking charge at Rip The Wave.
Parking can be paid for two ways.
1) Pay beforehand using the link below. When entering the facility, please print the parking receipt email or pull up the email on your phone that will be sent to you once you complete the parking registration. You will be asked to show your license to match the last name. Paying online will save 50 cents.
2) Pay $10 cash. There will be no credit card readers so please make sure to have cash on hand. Parking staff will have cash on hand to give cash back.
Once your payment has been received or verified, you will receive a parking sticker to place on your dashboard for the weekend.
If you are attending only Sunday, parking will be $5. Only cash will be accepted on Sunday.
No cars, RVs, or campers will be allowed to stay overnight.
No pets are allowed unless they are service animals.
MySportSeat has partnered with LAX Events for the 2022 Rip The Wave tournament in South Bend, IN on July 16-17 at the Junior Irish Fields. Our company offers daily and weekend outdoor chair rentals for destination youth sports tournaments. Our goal is to service attendees that either forgot to bring a portable chair to the event/tournament, or they are traveling long distances, and bringing a chair is not worth the time/struggle (due to air travel or an already full vehicle). The chairs we have are brand new. They are light, easy to put up and take down, and each chair has an adjustable roof and beverage holder (plus room for storage underneath). Our tents/kiosks are located at the major entry/exit points of the tournament so it makes it very easy for guests to pick up and return chairs. You never have lug chairs to and from your vehicle!!! Everything is on site at the tournament!
To reserve your chair(s) for Rip The Wave, please go to our website at www.mysportseat.com/chicagoland/. Once on the site, click the RESERVE YOUR SEAT link underneath the ChicagoLand Events icon. On the ordering page, go to the TOURNAMENT drop down and click Rip The Wave. Please follow the instructions below. If you have any questions after your order or leading up to Rip The Wave, please call Todd Adams at (816) 668-0514 or you can email him at firstname.lastname@example.org. Rentals for Rip The Wave are $8 per day or our savings rate of $12 for the entire weekend. Individual advance rentals include a ticket for a cold bottle of water each day. We are also offering a group weekend rate to cater to the players and coaches (15 chairs for $165-entire weekend, bottled water tickets not included). We sincerely appreciate your business, and we hope our service makes your tournament experience even more pleasurable.
- Fill out the reservation information (Name, Email, Mobile).
- Select the Tournament you will be attending from the drop down menu (Rip The Wave).
- Enter the number of seats you would like to rent.
- Under the “How Long do you need them” tab, click on the days you want the seat or select the whole event option for every day of the tournament.
- Enter your credit card information.
- Click on the RESERVE button to complete your reservation.
- Once your reservation has been accepted you will receive a confirmation email that has a QR code which will be used to pick up your seats at the tournament.
- On the day of the event, simply locate a MySportSeat Kiosk, we will scan your QR code, give you your seat and you are on your way to the game. Easy and Fast!
- After your game is complete, YOUR SEAT must be returned to one of our kiosks.
Repeat the pick-up and return process for each day of your event.
Next Level Video
HD game film packages
Next Level Video will be covering all High School games in High-Definition on professional HD equipment from an elevated position. Copies of games and highlight reel editing services are available for purchase through one of the multiple packages listed below. Pre-order discounts are available to all orders placed before the start of the event. If you don't pre-order before the event you CAN still order after - All of the games will be covered!